The Downers Grove Bicycle Club offers terrific bike riding opportunities though out the year, as well as social gatherings and friendships through our common interest in cycling. With about 120 members, we are small enough to get to know one another through rides and social activities. Our members include all levels of cyclists. Whatever your level of experience, we welcome you to join us.
- To promote interest in the sport of bicycle riding at all levels
- To share information on bicycle safety, responsibility, bike maintenance and riding equipment
- To work with government officials and other groups to improve the rights of cyclists
- To provide fellowship amongst members by offering a variety of participation opportunities in scheduled club rides and occasional social gatherings
- To unite riders with similar riding levels and interests